EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST/INVITATION TO PREQUALIFY FOR SELECTION AS COMMUNITY BASED ORGANIZATION FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF OVC PROGRAM.
Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non- profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria for over 29 years. PHI has received funding support from CDC, USAID, and other donor organizations for various interventions to implement HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care projects and Global Health security projects.
Pro-Health International is inviting Community Based Organizations (CBOs) based in Taraba states for pre-qualification for implementation of a 5-year (Dec 2019 – Nov 2024) USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services (ICHSSA4) to be implemented in Taraba States.
Selected CBOs will work at the LGA(s) to provide quality services to Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in the States with focus on achieving and supporting PERPFER goal of 95,95,95 in collaboration with other implementing Partners and stakeholders at the state.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for consideration, interested organizations must provide the following details:
- Profile of the organization, including organization’s certificate of incorporation, physical address, organogram of management structure, ownership (including board membership), and contacts (telephone and email).
- Evidence of organization’s previous OVC program implementation in line with PERPAR goal: Agreement (s) or MOU of previous work done with particular interest in Taraba state or
- Willingness/ability to, or history of working closely with primary, secondary, and tertiary healthcare facilities within Taraba state.
- Evidence of the availability of qualified personnel to implement program activities.
- Evidence of registration with Ministry of Women Affairs and Child Development with a track experience or records of work in the state.
The prospective applicant MUST submit no more a three (3) page write up of the EOI including other information as appendix to this application.
Only organizations that satisfy the Pre-qualification requirements will be contacted for proposal submission.
Method of Application
Interested organizations that wish to participate in this Call for Expression of Interest are required to send response to Grantsinfo@phint.org on/or before Friday, October 15th, 2021.